Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Avon Park Baby Shower










My wonderful hosts, Lori Howerton and Donna McKown


















Donna and Lori hosted a baby shower for me on Feb. 21. From the cake to the decorations to the food, every detail was so special! I had such a great time, and it was so nice to see friends and family that I had not seen in a while. Everyone was so generous! I also was there for my 27th birthday on Feb. 23, so my mom and dad were very happy to have me home to celebrate.









2 comments:

  1. The shower looks great...and so do you! You are one of the cutest pregnant people I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Katy Walker FamilyMay 8, 2009 at 4:21 PM

    Wish we/I could have been with you in AP!! I know you so enjoyed seeing everyone. You have sweet friends and such a wonderful family!

    ReplyDelete