Sunday, May 3, 2009

Ladies' Bingo Club

Teresa, Jaclyn, and Claire


Julie, Amy, Regina, Chelsea, and Danielle










My friend Julie and several of her friends/coworkers came up with the great idea to get a group of girls together once a month for food, fun, and Bingo. So far we have had three Bingo nights, and I hosted the most recent this past Friday night. Everyone brings an appetizer or beverage, and let me tell you, these ladies are quite the cooks! We had veggie pizza, ham and cheddar pinwheels, king ranch casserole, pasta salad, artichoke dip, chocolate covered strawberries, chips and queso, chocolate chip cookies, tamales, and raspberry sherbert champagne punch. Makes me hungry again just thinking about it!


To make the game more interesting, everyone brings a small gift, and we do a white elephant exchange starting with the first person to get a bingo. There were lots of neat gifts, and this time I ended up with a cupcake kit including a recipe book and decorating tips. Cupcakes have been one thing I have definitely craved while being pregnant, so I am excited to try out some of the recipes!





2 comments:

  1. I had so much fun! And the food was delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Katy Walker FamilyMay 8, 2009 at 4:17 PM

    Looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete