skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Gays Family
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Jake's Two Month Update
Believe it or not, Jake is over two months old! He is starting to give us some adorable smiles and really seems to be focusing on whatever Chris and I are doing. He is so cute and we are really enjoying our sweet baby!
2 comments:
Regina
August 4, 2009 at 6:42 PM
He just gets cuter with every picture!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
the tatsaks
August 5, 2009 at 9:42 AM
He is sooooo stinkin cute. I cant wait to see him today:)
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Kristen
Chris and I were married on April 2, 2005 in Orlando, FL. We moved to Texas in September of 2006 and welcomed our baby boy, Jacob Bradley, on May 30.
View my complete profile
Friends
The Gilmore Family
Granda and Grandma Jones
walker world
My Saint
The Mulkey Family
P is for Planets
the hamiltons
The Tatsak Family
Blog Archive
►
2010
(6)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(4)
▼
2009
(24)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(6)
▼
August
(5)
Jake's Three Month Update
Playdate with Isaiah and Kristin
Mimi's August Visit
Missy's Visit
Jake's Two Month Update
►
July
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(2)
He just gets cuter with every picture!
ReplyDeleteHe is sooooo stinkin cute. I cant wait to see him today:)
ReplyDelete