Sunday, November 1, 2009

Florida Vacation

We went back to Florida in mid-September to visit my parents and also for Chris and I to have a chance to spend some time alone together. We arrived on a Wednesday, and my parents had invited the Hunnicutt's, Aunt Becky, Kalee, and Smokee over for pizza that evening. It was great to get to see all of them and for them to meet Jake for the first time. Unfortunately we didn't get any pictures! Chris and I then drove to Sarasota and my mom and dad kept Jake for the day and night. Chris and I had a wonderful time relaxing at the pool and hotel and a great dinner. It was so nice to have a little peace and quiet. My parents brought Jake to us Friday morning and then spent the day with us in Sarasota. They brought Jake back to Avon Park the next morning and Chris and I had one more day and night to spend together in Sarasota! We went back to A.P. Sunday and all our friends from Orlando came to see us and to meet Jake. It was so great to see everyone!

Mom and Dad at Cha Cha Coconuts
Chris and me at Cha Cha Coconuts

Jake's first vacation!




Me, Mom, and Jake at the hotel pool







Mary and Brian



All the girls and Johnny


John and Dad in the background

Dad, Kris, and Garin


Chris and the Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment